Saturday, May 9, 2009

“Life is one” and today is not going to be tomorrow!

Talk to you about my time at this period of my life makes me feel a little bit uncomfortable because it means stress. It makes me think about my attitude towards life. So, I would defined myself to you as a tense person because I thing I’m not calm although I consider myself down-to earth. These thoughts probably are because I’ve got too much to do and everything I do I try to do the best as possible. I know theory about managing my time very well but the problem becomes when you haven’t learnt to say “NO”, and you don’t want to give anything up.

Nowadays, there have been many changes since those days. We live in a society that it’s always in a hurry and everybody seems to have coped with it. The more things you do, the best you are! We mustn’t forget to sit back and have a breather once in a while.

I think I can not say “I make a good use of my time”. This is not my personal perception. I occasionally have time to look myself in the mirror. In spite of the belief that there are lots of things that help you to organise your time as keep a diary, don’t procrastinate things to do or don’t leave assignments until the last minute, I never feel completely satisfied. In connection with this development, it is clear my personal problem with time is taking on too much.

To conclude I would like to said that management of time it’s a question of personality. “I wish the day had forty eight hours”, it’s a thought we would try to avoid. Personally, I wish I could learn to manage my time better and I wish it’d be soon!

Don’t forget: “Life is one” and today is not going to be tomorrow!

1 comment:

Sand in my shoes said...

I like being busy! :) I understand your point of view and I think a lot of people are in the same situation. Maybe, it isn't as bad as we think...I don't know. But personally, I think we have to do a lot thinks for feeling vivacious...