Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Describing Classmates

29th September- Describing Classmates

Hello classmates!

Today I would like to describe some of the classmates I have met. I’m going to give you some information of two of them and you can try to guess who I’m talking about.

My first description is about a girl who is sixteen years old. She is very young! She is studying in the High School and doing the scientific speciality. She wants to study pharmacy in a future.
I don’t know about her family but she is got a sister, she considers herself a very good sister.
In her free time she enjoys travelling and going to the gym. She owns to and excursionist group, so she has the opportunity to travel a lot. She has visited wonderful places as Italy, Rome, and Paris.
In my opinion I’ve been talking with a girl that looks a clever, able, relaxed, sociable, responsible, broadminded, curious, gentle, mature and very outgoing person.

My second description is about a boy. He looks happy go lucky! But He is very intelligent. He is twenty four years old. He has finished his studies in History and now he is working in a library. Apart from the books he has also to do some administrative tasks in the library.
He spends his free time playing basketball. He plays basketball just to have fun because he says his team is not a real team.
He also loves going out with friends, walk and travelling. Last summer he was in Ibiza and now is planning to go to Formentera next summer.
In my opinion he is an intelligent, extroverted, gregarious, active, energetic and very friendly person.

Best wishes!
Sunshine!

No comments: