Sunday, October 26, 2008

A special dream!

I had a dream. It was about making this “World” into a place we would like to return to as children in our next lives.

Without giving you any description, the experience while I was dreaming, made a much greater impact on me than you can expect. I got up as a new person, with new things to take into account in my life. The thing is, when you’re involved in a million projects and you don’t want to give anything up. We usually are taking on too much!

Imagine a new world hermetically isolated from contamination and rushing about. Imagine a special destination in a marvelous area where all of one’s desires and dreams become reality. Imagine a new lifestyle while awakening new sensations and emotions which led you discovering yourself.

Actually, I don’t believe in a second life, so I’m really into my daily routine. You can put your foot on and you can’t be a pain in the neck but try to be always happy. We want to be doing everything all of the time; you live just once. Perhaps it’s a good idea to sit back and have a breather once a while.

Best wishes!

3 comments:

Nuria Vidal said...

You now appear on the teacher's blog!
But I cannot access through your link. Something must be wrong.
I could only access it by copying the address you left on my blog and pasting it.

Will be back with comments soon.

Rip Van Winkle said...

Hello Sunshine!

Some things that you say are really beautiful, but when you talk about a closed world in which all your dreams become true I am really scared. If you have nothing to DREAM about, and your post is about a drem, what's the meaning of your life? We are alive because we want to get better. A better world, a better society, a better space, that's life. Somebaody said that we have to be careful of what we wish because it can become true.

I do not know what the others think about this, but this is the opinion of an old, very old man.

Nuria Vidal said...

WELL DONE!
I certainly enjoyed your piece. There are things I'd change but they are no mistakes, so I leave them as they are.

Just consider this one:

-and TAKE A BREATH once IN a while.