Sunday, January 18, 2009

HEALTHY LIFE!

These days, I think it is very difficult to live a healthy life. The main problem surely is stress. Stress is present in our lives wherever you look. Reading newspapers you can see that the majority of headlines are about incidents caused by mental problems caused by depression.
I am sure everybody knows how to live a healthy life, but life sometimes is too difficult to live as healthy as we would like. Who has not read advertisements, articles or advice about this topic? We normally agree with everything they tell us but we don’t do anything about it.

If we would be able to consider living a healthy life, we will consequently achieve a better and happier life. Healthy lives involve health, diet and daily routines. But I would like to add the importance of personal relationships.
When I talk about health I am referring to taking care of our body, I mean doing sports, going to the doctor when you don’t feel well or being able to relax after a bad day or having a good personal hygiene. Diet involves eating well, this is, eating healthy food, going for check ups, and not eating excessively. Talking about daily routines we can mention the time we dedicate to work, to sleep or just for free time.

On the other hand, nowadays, there is no point of discussing how important personal relationships are in living a healthy life. This means, try to be positive, interesting, optimistic, friendly, and tolerant.

To finish, I would just stress that, trying to live a healthy life isn’t worth it if you don’t put enthusiasm into everything you want. Even a diet needs enthusiasm! If you can cope with a healthy lifestyle, surely you will be happy!

1 comment:

Nuria Vidal said...

I quite agree with you! Even though I feel tired when I get home at almost eleven I felt relieved when I decided not to hurry to catch the train. I hope it lasts!!

Have a look at my suggestions!

-The main problem IS (WO) surely stress.
-If we would be able to consider living a healthy life, we WOULD consequently achieve a better and happier life.
-you will SURELY (WO) be happy!