Saturday, February 7, 2009

BE ALWAYS POSITIVE, NEVER NEGATIVE!

Dear classmates,

From my point of view “to look on the bright side” could help you to have your own perception of living a lucky life. In my opinion this is synonymous of being a happy, relaxed and open person. I don’t believe in luck by itself. This is probably because not too many things have been very easy in my life.
Everything I have, I mean, satisfaction and personal achievements, have been supposed personally a constant resilience and awareness of everything I have done.It’s so true that having a positive attitude you get the breaks to improve your objectives in life without carrying anxiety or depression.
It’s all down believing that luck comes alone but I’m sure if you cope with the things that make you feel better they will help you to feel a lucky person. I think this is, in other words, the idea of how mood can influence your luck.
To think some people are luckier than other is a real fact which shows the huge nonconformity in our present society. Other factors that help support this idea, of course I consider very negative, selfish, tense or being afraid in front of the issues and the diversity of situations life present to you.In my experience I have realised the best way to consider yourself a lucky person is to have a high self-esteem.
Lots of people use self-help books to improve their lives. Although I’ve never read none of this genre I believe they help people increase their personal satisfaction.On the other hand I think a self-help book is an easy way to try to find solutions to problems or personal doubts.
To finish I would like to point out the main idea of how important it is to remember we mustn’t forget the positive and great thinking is part of our own luck, and we have to take this into account making it forefront in our minds.
Best wishes!

1 comment:

Nuria Vidal said...

Good piece of advice the one you are giving here! Thanks! Good job!

Since I have not observed a single mistake I am tempted to ask you whether you took a great time writing this piece or you had someone who helped you to write in such a neat and organized way.

Congratulations, anyway!