Sunday, March 22, 2009

CELEBRITIES!

I think that the press should be respectful with celebrities but I personally believe they don’t have the right to privacy.

Firstly, I have to say I am not especially interested in “heart’s press”, but it’s very difficult to stay away from prying eyes of the news. Nowadays, the media put on celebrity’s lives to us. It’s very easy to set out to know everything about them, although you don’t keen on it.

Moreover, it’s important to say that not all celebrities start off with the same fame. Everybody knows micro-celebrities, look-alike and wannabe starts that give up their right to privacy when the sell their lives to take on the appearance of being a big star or pretending to be a legend.

To finish, I would like to say that what I find most absurd is when I am listening about complains as Telma Ortiz did, some months ago. She is surely surrounded by an entourage of bodyguards at her side. The public has the right to know what happens to everybody who is in the public eye. So, it doesn’t sound as much terrible that she has lost her personal trial against the press.
Don’t you think so?

1 comment:

Nuria Vidal said...

I'd might be back but here are two mistakes to consider!

-although you AREn’t keen on it.
-The AUDIENCE has the right to know