Thursday, April 23, 2009

Another way of ART !!!!!! BODIES !!!!!!

I don’t agree with the idea that people are obsessed with having a toned body. However, I agree with the idea that people are excessively busy with having a slim body. In my opinion, the idea of being thin has grown up around the cult of celebrities. It’s a real fact that the worry and mania that is involving our society around the topic of not putting on weight is increasing.

Furthermore, people believe in drugs that are able to produce the benefits of a diet and exercise without hard work. It’s a wonder you don’t believe everything all these drugs promise in their advertisements. Despite the fact that most of these drugs are expensive and useless, people still buy them. Nonetheless, after a period of taking them to achieve some results, they realise that there’s very little success losing weight if they don’t take care of their staple diet.

On the other hand, I have to admit all surgeries I know to obtain a beautiful body have so far ended in failure. I think it is young people who go along with this idea don’t get me wrong. But, they choose surgery in breast, nose or lips without keeping an eye on their effects on their future health.

Taking everything into account, we have to accept that drugs and surgery are an attractive and an easy way for people who want to cheat their way to being beautiful. But it’s important not to forget that if you combine exercise and diet, this will surely be the best way to improve your beauty, happiness and life!

2 comments:

Sand in my shoes said...

As I've heard in a film "Las mujeres de verdad tienen curvas" I don't like all the problems we have in our society with pur appearance: hard diets,cosmetic surgery, thousands of pills... Ok, we could think that a healthy body has to be thin but however, I've known people on the plump side who do sport every day and feel comfortable with themselves...I don't understand why I don't find sizes for me if I'm not fat...I don't understand why I've friends (women and men) in the hospital because they don't want to eat. I'm sorry, I can't understand. It's horrible!

Sand in my shoes said...

And, I forget it!
I LIKE YOUR POSTS!